The American College of Rheumatology's mission is
Representing over 9,000 rheumatologists, rheumatology health professionals, and scientists across the world, the ACR regularly advocates on behalf of — and alongside — its members, their patients, and the rheumatology community as a whole to advance rheumatology.
The ACR works towards its mission in several different areas, including:
- Increasing legislation that will support rheumatologists and their patients
- Supporting rheumatology practices
- Recruiting, training and retaining well-qualified rheumatology professionals
- Promoting clinical and basic research in the rheumatic diseases
- Providing professional education opportunities for rheumatology professionals
This work helps ACR members provide quality care for — and build long-term relationships with — their patients.
Learn more about the ACR at www.rheumatology.org.
Contact the American College of Rheumatology:
2200 Lake Boulevard NE
Atlanta, GA 30319