Join the rheumatologist and rheumatology health professional members of the American College of Rheumatology and over
As someone with a rheumatic disease — or someone who has a loved one with a rheumatic disease — you've seen firsthand how devastating these diseases can be. From brushing your teeth to holding a fork to going to work and raising your family – rheumatic diseases can make the simplest tasks impossible.
Discover your Window of Opportunity by:
Being Informed: Empower yourself and learn more about rheumatic diseases and the organizations fighting to make a difference.
- Learn more about rheumatic diseases.
- Read more about the campaign.
- Find a rheumatologist in your area.
Getting Involved: Become an advocate for the Simple Tasks campaign.
- Let your voice be heard by writing to your members of Congress and telling them why they should support funding for rheumatic disease research and access to life-changing biologic drugs.
- Read about the ACR's stance on current legislation.
- Learn how to participate in ACR's legislative activities like the September Advocates for Arthritis fly-in.
Sharing Your Story: Do you have a compelling story to share about how your rheumatic disease affects everyday simple tasks? Or about the importance of working with your rheumatologist? By sharing your experience with us, you can help influence policymakers to ensure more favorable policy for people living with a rheumatic disease.
Click here here to share your story.
Spreading the Word: Sometimes, all you need to do is share some information. By sharing the campaign with your primary care physician, rheumatologist, lawmakers and patient advocacy groups, you will help make an impact.
- Share the campaign with your rheumatologist.
- Talk to your physician about referring.
- Share the campaign with your patient organization.